For our Students:
- We aim to deliver exceptional teaching that allows everybody to make excellent progress.
- We aim to instil a lifelong love of learning and a sense of awe and wonder.
- We want to nurture talents and interests through an exceptional range of co-curricular opportunities and visits.
- We want our students to leave school as fully rounded individuals ready to embrace life in the 21st Century.
Our students tell us that they are happy and enjoy learning:
- Because they feel safe, valued and cared for.
- There are excellent relationships between students and staff.
- Staff know the students as individuals and are prepared to ‘go the extra mile.’
Our students strongly believe that everybody must:
- Demonstrate a desire to learn.
- Be independent, show resilience and not give up.
- Support one another and be kind.
- Demonstrate good manners and respect.
- Strive to produce their best work.
For our Staff:
Our dedicated staff always endeavour to deliver and support exceptional teaching and learning.
- We have a high degree of trust.
- Staff are valued.
- Staff are encouraged to take risks.
- We collaborate and support one another.
- We share best practice formally and informally.
- We recognise the importance of high quality professional development.
- We are passionate about improving our teaching practice.
We are grateful to have excellent parental support. We will:
- Keep parents informed about the academic progress of their child.
- Notify parents quickly of any concerns.
- Share successes and achievements.
- Keep parents well-informed about the life of the school.
Governors and Leaders are passionate that all students develop a lifelong love of learning and enjoy their time at Lutterworth High School. They will:
- Provide a supportive environment for staff and students.
- Be rigorous in maintaining the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- Ensure that the school is always driving forward to improve the educational experience.